Skip to main content


Validation Acquired Experience: get a recognized diploma!


"Any person, whatever their age, nationality, status or level of training, who can prove that they have at least three years' experience directly related to the certification in question, may be eligible for the EAV. This certification, which may be a diploma, a title or a certificate of professional qualification, must be registered in the National Register of Professional Certifications". Source

To learn more about EAV, we invite you to write to us at

Les formations accessibles via le dispositif de la VAE à BUILDERS École d'ingénieurs :